Enjoy this creamy delight with some of your favorite chopped veggies, as a spread or even in a fresh salad.
Start to finish: 20 minutes
Ingredients (choose organic ingredients if possible)
- 1½ cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, except the oil, and blend until combined.
- With the food processor still running, add the olive oil little by little, until well combined and smooth.
Didn’t think it was that easy to make your own healthy hummus, did you?
Will you be making this recipe? Post a photo of your Heavenly Hummus using the hashtag #MAMRecipe