Just because you are counting carbs doesn’t mean you need to refrain from enjoying bread! This month, head to the kitchen to make this delicious bread that will have you wanting more!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 organic egg whisked
- 2.5 Tablespoons organic/grass-fed ghee melted
- Place all the bread ingredients into a mug and mix well.
- Place the mug into the microwave and microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Let the bread cool for a few minutes and then pop out of the mug and slice into 4 slices.
- If you want to make it into toast, then pop into the oven on 400 F for 4-5 minutes.
- Enjoy with some additional organic/grass-fed ghee.
Will you be making this recipe? Post a photo of your keto bread using the hashtag #MAMRecipe