- 1 Small Organic Eggplant, Diced
- 2 Small Organic Yellow Squash or Green Zucchini
- 1 Cup Mushrooms
Ingredients for Pesto:
- 2 Cups Basil
- 1 Garlic Cove
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
- 1/2 Cup of Avocado oil or Olive oil
- Sea Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Optional
- 1/2 Lemon Juice, Coconut oil or Ghee butter
- Chop veggies and heat pan with 1 large tablespoon coconut oil or avocado oil.
- Sauté veggies until soft.
- Make pesto by blending basil, pine nuts, garlic, olive oil, salt, cheese, and lemon juice.
- Mix pesto in with veggies and heat for one minute.