Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 35 mins
Yield: 12 small crackers
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp pink salt
- 2 tbsps. of filtered water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a high-powered blender or food processor and blend until the mixture takes on the consistency of flour.
- While the blender or food processor is running, drizzle in the water until the mixture takes on the consistency of dough and clumps together into a ball.
- Transfer the dough to a 14-inch-square piece of parchment paper and place an equal-size sheet on top of it. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough as thin as you like (if it’s on the thicker side, say ¼ inch, the crackers will be much sturdier).
- Remove the top sheet of parchment paper and transfer the rolled dough, still on the bottom sheet of parchment, to a baking sheet. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut the dough into rectangles, but do not separate the rectangles.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Break up the crackers into rectangles. Serve or store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Will you be making these amazing Homemade Keto Crackers? Post a photo of your creation on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #MAMRecipe