Prep time: 5 mins
- 1 organic peach, pitted
- 2 cups organic spinach (or other leafy green – romaine works well too)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ frozen organic banana, peeled
- ½ organic orange
- ¼ cup plain grass-fed yogurt or nut milk of choice
- (Optional: 1 date for an extra hint of sweetness)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place in fridge overnight or drink immediately
- Add more milk if a thinner consistency is desired or frozen banana if a thicker smoothie is desired. Enjoy!
Will you be making this recipe? Post a photo of your seasonal smoothie using the hashtag #MAMRecipe