- 1-2 Cups Shredded Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onion
- 1/2 Cup Mushroom (SHIITAKE)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Celery, Chopped
- 2 Cups Broccoli or Cauliflower
- 2 Cups Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado oil or Coconut oil
- 3-4 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Cut broccoli and mushrooms into bite sized pieces and cook and shred chicken.
- Thinly slice 2 cups of cabbage.
- Chop almonds, green onion, celery.
- Mince or chop garlic and ginger.
- We recommend cooking slower and on low heat.*
- Add avocado oil or coconut oil, then add meat if you do not already have it cooked. Cook meat to desired cooking style.
- Add in broccoli, celery and mushrooms and cook at a low heat.
- Add in almonds, cabbage, ginger, green onion and garlic and coconut aminos.** Cook for 2-3 minutes over low heat, until cabbage softens.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or quinoa or enjoy it alone!
* Cooking slower and with low heat may take more time but this will likely form less AGE’s, which have been linked to aging, inflammation, and cancer.
** We recommend avoiding soy sauce and switching it out for coconut aminos, which tastes just like soy sauce!
Will you be trying out this amazing Paleo Chicken Lo-Mein dish? Post a photo of your creation on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #MAMRecipe